St. Francis Rehabilitation & Nursing Center seeks energetic and passionate individuals to join our amazing team of volunteers – and further enrich the lives of our residents!
Our wide range of opportunities is designed to fit your passions, schedule and lifestyle. You can volunteer once a week, once a month or once a year – whichever is most convenient for you.
Many of our programs and activities wouldn’t be possible without the generous support and time of people like you. Join us to see what it’s like to truly make a world of difference!
St. Francis volunteers can:
- Brighten the day of residents through room-to-room visits
- Read out loud to residents
- Assist residents with writing letters and reading their mail
- Help decorate for the holidays
- Share a special skill such as art, music or dance
- Host a special event such as a senior prom or a game day
- Teach religious education
- Play a key role in unique events, such as manicures, hairdressing and trivia
- Coordinate Bingo
- Assist with the Music and Memory program for residents with dementia or memory loss
- Host residents out on the patio
Download the volunteer waiver form.
If you are interested in volunteering at St. Francis, please contact Laurie Wajda at email@example.com or call 603-524-0466 ext.338.