A Unique Culture of Respect and Recognition
Let us share some of the many reasons why St. Francis Rehabilitation & Nursing Center might be the perfect fit for the next step of your career:
- Highly competitive wage rates
- Sign-on bonuses
- Flexible working schedules (full-time, part-time, Baylor shifts)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Scholarship opportunities for select staff
- Nurse-to-resident ratios better than most facilities
- Holiday pay benefit
- Retirement (401k) savings with 3% employer contribution
- Employee recognition program
- Various training and mentoring initiatives
Our mission-driven culture brings new meaning, purpose and fulfillment to your professional – and personal – life. St. Francis isn’t just a place you come to work – it’s one where you continually learn and make a lasting difference on hundreds of lives across New Hampshire.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, St. Francis’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is life-changing for our residents and staff.
Take the next big step of your career at St. Francis. View current openings.