Working at St. Francis Rehabilitation and Nursing Center isn’t just a job – it’s a fulfilling experience and gateway to building a true passion for healthcare. Here are some of many amazing perks and benefits you can experience:
- Family-first atmosphere: Our small-facility means you become a name (not a number), a place where family comes first and our culture rocks based on our values:
- Continued career growth: No matter the day or level, you’ll always have the chance to continuously learn and gain valuable experience. Our unique Pathways program offers higher education scholarships, including our LNA-to-LPN (all-paid) scholarship program.
- Relationships that matter: You’ll love, value and learn from our incredible residents. You’ll forge close friendships with our staff, with a shared sense of teamwork. And our supportive staff will keep you motivated, and share in your successes.
- A great work-life balance: While you’ll love your job, we know it’s not everything. Your own family, children and personal priorities matter too. We offer flexible schedules, where necessary, so you can maintain a strong work-life balance. Our great benefits keep you covered with health insurance, paid time off, 401K and more.
- And more, including competitive wage scales, full health insurance, sign-on / retention bonuses, comprehensive health insurance, paid time off and more.
Our mission-driven culture brings new meaning, purpose and fulfillment to your professional – and personal – life. St. Francis isn’t just a place you come to work – it’s one where you continually learn and make a lasting difference on hundreds of lives across New Hampshire.
As part of Catholic Charities New Hampshire, St. Francis’s focus on compassionate, person-centered care is unmatched. Our work is life-changing for our residents and staff. And we know it can be in your life too!